Deb's Digest
Debbie Atkinson’s family life column, as featured in the Southport Visiter.

Saturday 7 November 2009

THE X FACTOR

We're X Factor nuts. We've not missed a single second - and even watch the Xtra Factor on ITV2 . The Antiques Roadshow is my favourite programme (ever) so the fact that I now tape this so that I can watch the X Factor, says it all.

I've got money on Olly and Jamie to win outright and after Olly's performance last night I think I might be onto a winner. I like Lucie too but I CANNOT STAND Stacey. Five minutes in a room with her and I'd go round the bend. I hope she goes tonight - but I doubt it.

2 comments:

  1. I love Oly, And Simon C too! Even Dom is enjoying X Factor this year.

    Love the recent photos of your gorgeuos grand son

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Lucy went and left those little twits in. All for viewing figures I suspect!
    I think either Olly or Joe will win. The boys think that John and Edward are great! I have said that they can vote on a Saturday night as long as it isn't for John and Edward!

    ReplyDelete