Deb's Digest
Debbie Atkinson’s family life column, as featured in the Southport Visiter.

Monday 7 April 2008

ISIHAC

We went to see I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue at the Lowry. Humphrey Lyttelton is a scream.

teams.jpeg

humphpic1.jpeg

Yesterday I went to a homeopath, having, in the past 12 months, tried every doctor, consultant, prescriptive remedy, over-the-counter and under-the-counter tablet, medicine and spray for asthma and catarrh. She spent two hours asking me about myself (it was a good exercise in self awareness and  'control freak, very irritable, impatient, obstinate and dictatorial' were the pleasant character traits which she wrote in my file) and then she pinpointed the treatment. It worked within five minutes. After previously required nasal sprays and asthma inhalers at least five times a day and during the night, I have lifted up my bed and walked. I haven't needed a single shot, puff or tablet since I dissolved that tiny pillule on my tongue. Halleluja.

No comments:

Post a Comment