Deb's Digest
Debbie Atkinson’s family life column, as featured in the Southport Visiter.

Saturday 12 December 2009

YORKSHIRE PUBS

It was very satisfying to see that my letter to Giles Coren was one of three published in yesterday's Times magazine. For years I've seen rave reviews about the Yorke Arms at Ramsgill and every time I've read them, I've silently (well, not always silently) seethed.  I paid a fortune for a less-than-mediocre meal for my husband's birthday and have been awaiting the opportunity to tell the world. Great stuff.

I was delighted to see Stacey voted off the X-Factor last night. At last justice has been done and I look forward to seeing Olly crowned as the X-Factor winner tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations once again! I had to fish the magazine out of the recycling bag to find it.

    ReplyDelete