Deb's Digest
Debbie Atkinson’s family life column, as featured in the Southport Visiter.

Thursday 16 June 2011

THE GARDEN

I sit out on the patio for hours on end when it's sunny, surveying the plants and flowers so today I took some pictures as a record of what's out in mid-June.







Fortunately our son took some photographs of the lovely birthday cakes made for us by a neighbour. I'd been cursing because we cut into one of them at the party on Saturday before I'd had the opportunity to take some myself.


But the highlight of the week is Hugo's first smile




1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post! The flowers in your garden and the marvellous cakes and the tiny grandchild!
    Your neighbour is extremely clever with those cake decorations and your garden is really lovely.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete