Deb's Digest
Debbie Atkinson’s family life column, as featured in the Southport Visiter.

Wednesday 24 June 2009

RADIO MERSEYSIDE

The artist son was invited to BBC Radio Merseyside's studios for an interview last week. He sounded laid back and - dare I say it - intelligent. I don't know where he gets it from - put a microphone in front of me and I turn into a bowl of jelly.

He and his wife founded a publishing house for up-and-coming artists, called Cafe Royal and he's just had some very durable bags made, which he is selling for a fiver. My friend and I used them to transport our worldly goods yesterday to the Take That concert so I can vouch for their quality. If anyone wants one they're available on his website (go to 'news' on the left hand side)

105_bag1


take that 2

No comments:

Post a Comment