Deb's Digest
Debbie Atkinson’s family life column, as featured in the Southport Visiter.

Friday 19 December 2008

FLU

I've just had another birthday and had a lovely time - Oscar visited, dressed as Santa and even signed my birthday card.


candles


fortunately my daughter didn't buy the full complement of candles for my cake


santa-oscar



But flu is the order of day - my husband is suffering and now our daughter has it and we heard from the London son on Tuesday who also has it. So I'm dosing myself with Vicks First Defence but I'm sure I must be fighting a losing battle. I'm just praying that the nasty virus misses me because I've got so many lists to get through that even half a day spent lying on the settee will kaibosh all my Christmas good intentions.

1 comment:

  1. Good photo Deb - what happened to the cake?!

    ReplyDelete