Deb's Digest
Debbie Atkinson’s family life column, as featured in the Southport Visiter.

Thursday 10 January 2008

I've already broken the sort-of-resolution I made yesterday about buying nothing new for the rest of the year. It was my husband's fault - the weather and a stiff back prevented him from playing golf and he suggested a trip to Boundary Mill, the outlet place near Colne. Everything was reduced - by a lot, and it would have been foolhardy not to have bought the long skirt, short trousers and matching top in preparation for the cruise; then there was the Viyella polo shirt that was a snip, oh and the brown jumper, which I did actually need. And the six china mugs were a necessity, although I'm not sure where I'm going to put them.  I think I'll have to have another credit card cutting up session.

No comments:

Post a Comment