Deb's Digest
Debbie Atkinson’s family life column, as featured in the Southport Visiter.

Sunday 4 March 2007

xf3_r3_ben_leona_ray_in_wings.jpeg

Blimey. We were practically on the stage when my daughter and I went to the X Factor show at the MEN on Friday night. We had a really good time, and amazingly, we both agreed that the act we'd absolutely hated on TV (the Scottish nits was our weekly expression) was the best on the night. The kilted McDonald Brothers had everyone on their feet. It's Keane tonight, so I'm keeping the Neurofen handy. Not for their bit but for the supporting band because from past experience I'm sure they'll be far too loud (oops, I'm sounding like my mother).

I've had another order for my banana loaf so this time I'll cut down on the packaging and see if I can make a couple of pence profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment