Deb's Digest
Debbie Atkinson’s family life column, as featured in the Southport Visiter.

Tuesday 26 August 2008

INNOCENT

 




 

I've just seen something that made me chuckle. I know that Tropicana is owned by Pepsi - a giant of a company that seems to want to crush innocent - the lovely company that the London son worked for for a couple of years. On the much-valued end of aisle position at our local Tesco, Tropicana has a big display of cartons on promotion at two for £4. Above their display is innocent's at two for £3. Three cheers for innocent and great to see they're putting up a fight.

2 comments:

  1. That is marketing to put the cheaper product where it is more difficult to reach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that - to me the innocent cartons were in a better place - but I suppose if a child was looking at it, the Tropicana would be easier to see - crafty!

    ReplyDelete