Deb's Digest
Debbie Atkinson’s family life column, as featured in the Southport Visiter.

Monday 12 January 2009

PLAYTIME

Today Oscar came to play - on his own, with a bag of toys. My heart was in my mouth when he arrived, wide awake and ready for action. He had a kicking session on his back, an exploratory session on his front and then we sang songs about Snoopy watching the snooker. We had socks on and socks off, dummies in and dummies out and Oscar stayed amused throughout and when I looked over to see what grandad was up to I discovered that he was fast asleep on the settee.n523670143_5265369_8619

2 comments:

  1. Hello Grandma,
    Thank you for looking after me today, I really loved and look forward to the next time I come to play.

    Lots of love,
    Oscar Ying Lung
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oscar looks lovely. It is amazing how men can fall asleep so easily!

    ReplyDelete